Friday, February 21, 2014

‘Time to Forget the United States…’: Beck Says the ‘Fundamental Transformation’ of America Has Already Happened

Beck also said he wants no part of a country that will “data mine” its children with programs like Common Core, or prop up the Muslim Brotherhood over Israel.

“I will proudly be a citizen in a respects and lives and protects the Constitution of the United States of America,” Beck said. “But [we] are no longer that country … I didn’t leave my country; my country left me … I’m right where I’ve always been. And where the country used to be. Ruled by the Constitution.”

But Beck said he is inspired because he isn’t alone in his beliefs, and “courage is contagious.”
I won't hesitate to speculate that Glenn Beck will take some flak for his outburst yesterday. But I also won't hesitate to say that I think Glenn is pretty much right on. Glenn Beck is NOT alone in his beliefs. I am one who shares his view that this is not the country we knew just five years ago.

I had been getting more and more disturbed over the last few years as I observed the things going on since Barack Obama took office in 2009.  'The country is going in the wrong direction' would be an enormous understatement.  It was truly the main reason I have revived this blog from it's two-year dormancy.  Though I've been writing on other venues, I knew that there was more that I needed to do.  The major problem is the frightening amount of ignorance about what is happening to our freedom, and I felt the urgency to do what I could to help.

Since the horribly messed up roll-out of healthcare.com, the website for Obamacare, and the large number of people that lost their health care and their doctor, people have started to wake up.  Okay, I know, there is still a long way to go to inform people. I get that.  It is sad when I mention Benghazi to somebody that I would have thought had heard about it, and they ask, "Who is Ben Ghazi?" Oh, dear, it is alarming how little people know about the direction this country is going. Glenn may be right that "the ‘Fundamental Transformation’ of America has already happened." That is, if anything, way too close to the truth.  Just sayin'...

‘Time to Forget the United States…’: Beck Says the ‘Fundamental Transformation’ of America Has Already Happened
By Erica Ritz

Feb. 20, 2014 3:25pm

From TheBLAZE.com

A fiery Glenn Beck asserted Wednesday that the “fundamental transformation” of America has already occurred, and it is “time to forget the United States of America that you know.”

“If this is what is [I am] required to pledge allegiance to, I am no longer a citizen of this country,” Beck said. “If I am required to pledge allegiance to that, I proudly declare now for my grandchildren’s ears, I am not a part of [it].”

Beck was referring to then-candidate Barack Obama’s pledge that “we are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America” with his election.

“If they say, you’re an American citizen, and that means we can spy on our own people without a court order … against the Constitution. We can kill babies, abort babies. We can arrest journalists who are trying to leak information to make sure the American people know what’s going on. We can kill our own citizens without trial because the government has decided that the president can just sign an execution order … We can leave our own people behind in Benghazi and then blame it on somebody else. Throw his butt in prison, then lie about it. Get caught and say, ‘what difference does it make,’ I am not a part of that,” Beck said.

~~~ READ MORE at TheBLAZE.com ~~~

*     *     *     *

Don't be afraid!
WE the PEOPLE
are the MOB
ONE NATION UNDER GOD
YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
johnny2k's Tea Party Gear

*     *     *     *




No comments:

Post a Comment