Tuesday, November 08, 2011

American media doing a 'hatchet job' on me ~ By Herman Cain

This has definitely been a difficult week for Herman Cain, and for his supporters. Allegations of sexual harassment don't look good, even when they may not be true. If they were true, it would make Herman Cain look pretty slimy. However, even if they are not true, it would make Herman Cain look pretty slimy, at least to those that do not know him.

After Herman Cain's excellent press conference today, there was a conversation on "The Five" (Fox News), where a debate came up about who is responsible for the attacks on Herman Cain. Could it have been the DNC because Obama is afraid to face Cain? Could it have been other campaigns running for the Republican nomination? Could it be the media? Or, how about Cain's own staff in order to get him more face time?

Well, at any rate, it really doesn't matter, does it? I think Herman Cain is making it absolutely clear that he is staying in the race.

And I could do without this kind of politics of character assassination without facts, but a whole lot of innuendo. Cheap campaign tricks do not impress me, folks. Like Herman says, how about just staying focused on what our problems are in this country, and how to solve them! I'm just sayin'...


*     *     *     *

American media doing a 'hatchet job' on me
HERMAN CAIN

By Herman Cain

November 06, 2011 ~ 4:24 pm Eastern

© 2011


I am a serious person, seeking the opportunity to do a serious and very important job. Our nation has very serious problems, particularly of an economic nature, and Barack Obama does not have the skill, knowledge or will to solve them.

I do.

Unfortunately, the media-driven process by which one must seek this opportunity is fundamentally unserious. I have touched on this before – the emphasis on "gaffes," gotcha questions and time devoted to trivial nonsense – and everyone knows the process only became further detached from relevance this week as the media published anonymous, ancient, vague personal allegations against me.

Once this kind of nonsense starts, the media's rules say you have to act in a certain way. I am well aware of these rules. And I refuse to play by them.

There are several reasons for this. One is that, lest anyone forget, we actually have serious matters to talk about. Since the media went bananas over this so-called story, my schedule has not changed in the slightest. I have continued to make all planned public appearances. I have continued to answer questions about my 9-9-9 tax reform plan. I have continued to do everything else that our strategy prescribes.
READ MORE on WND.com

Don't be afraid!
WE the PEOPLE
are the MOB
ONE NATION UNDER GOD
YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
johnny2k's Tea Party Gear

No comments:

Post a Comment