Sunday, August 03, 2008

Tribute to God, and Christopher Laurie

"You choose, Dad!"We never think about our children leaving this earth before us. In acceptance, there is peace, but not always answers. God grants us "a peace that passes understanding," not one that necessarily gives understanding. Greg Laurie remembers moments with his son, and shares some insights he has experienced along the way. read more | digg story This is a great writing by Greg Laurie. It is a "MUST READ"! Just click above where it says "read more". I don't know about you, but I was deeply touched about what Greg was able to write. That could not have been easy. My deepest condolences go out to Greg and his family. And I know the pain that Greg and his family is going through, when he wrote
I cry for my son every day. Sometimes, every hour. Sometimes, every few minutes. I miss him and I wish I could take his place, but I can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment