Friday, August 29, 2008

Captain Obama -- Your Pilot Speaking

A good friend of mine, Lady J USA, received this in her inbox and wanted to share it:
"Good morning ladies and gentlemen and as your Captain for today's flight I would like to welcome you all to BHO-BS airlines. "While this is my first flight as Captain I want to assure everyone to rest easy and trust me that all will be well with me at the controls. Yes it's true I have no experience in this particular aircraft, or any aircraft for that matter, but please remember that I have been voted 'Most Likely to Succeed' by millions of mindless Americans who really don't care as long as I tell them what they want to hear and make promises I have no intention of keeping. They understood that the most important was to have 'Change' and get me at the controls."
Be sure to click here and read the rest of this brilliant parody! digg story

No comments:

Post a Comment