Sunday, October 18, 2015

How to be subversive ~ By Patrice Lewis

Exclusive: Patrice Lewis reveals what habit makes her family 'domestic terrorists'

Okay, am I the only one that notices a paradox here? I hope not, because it should at least make you wonder about what Patrice is saying, and that she is saying it in a public forum. To me, it seems to be a contradiction to have a phobia about being tracked and controlled by the government, but then write a column that may get the attention of those in the government that track and control people. Just sayin'...

How to be subversive

Sssshhhhhh. I have a secret, something I can't let the government know about. It's something incredibly subversive, certainly seditious, possibly traitorous, and maybe soon to be illegal. Ready? Here's my secret: We use ... gasp ... cash for almost all our transactions. Shocking, I know. Oddly enough, the trigger for our rapid transition to an all-cash…





*     *     *     *

Don't be afraid!
WE the PEOPLE
are the MOB
ONE NATION UNDER GOD
YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
johnny2k's Tea Party Gear

*     *     *     *





No comments:

Post a Comment