Wednesday, June 04, 2008

The Source of Ahmadinejad's Fanaticism - BE VERY FRIGHTENED!

Thanks to a good friend from digg.com, soulwarriorone, I was alerted to this story about Mahmoud Ahmadinejad today. Be very afraid? That's an understatement, in my opinion. But that is only if you do not have Jesus Christ in your heart.... yet.

By OLIVIER GUITTA (Middle East Times)

Ahmadinejad is convinced that he has been chosen by God to hasten the Mahdi's return. The way to achieve this goal for the Iranian president is the occurrence of a nuclear Holocaust. And this is why it is so vital for Ahmadinejad that Iran acquires a nuclear weapon. Unfortunately many people in the West miss that point, while this proves beyond any doubt how serious and determined Ahmadinejad is about getting the Bomb. Continue reading this story

digg story - I give the credit to my digg friend soulwarriorone for alerting me to this story! Another blog for this story - by Yid With Lid

No comments:

Post a Comment