Saturday, September 19, 2020

The Democrats Fell Right Into Trump’s Trap ~ Ep. 1318 ~ The Dan Bongino Show®

From the Dan Bongino Show's description of this episode on youtube.com/Bongino or in his Show Notes (a.k.a. Newsletter!):
In this episode, I address the explosive revelations regarding FBI malfeasance in their attack on Trump. I also address some stunning misinformation about the coronavirus that’s making the media rounds and the Democrats’ falling into a political trap set by Trump.
An awesome episode! It is so good to be able to watch Dan Bongino's show again! Following that Iowa Derecho of 2020, and having no electricity for 13 days, and no internet or cable (Fox News) for 36 days, I found it very difficult to not be watching the show.  Now, I have had to make some difficult decisions.  With five weeks of shows that I have now missed, there just isn't any way I can watch them and then blog all of those shows, and still keep up with the new shows.  I've barely had time to even watch any more than this one episode in the last four days I've had with my internet being back on.  So, with that being said, I won't be catching up on the episodes.  That's the bad news.  

The good thing is, that if you are seeing this blog post, then you know about the Dan Bongino Show, and you know where you can find all of the episodes I've missed in the last five (or  is it six?) weeks.  And, there is more good news; going forward, you can now find the Dan Bongino Show on Rumble.com!  Check it out!
 
   

Be sure to see the 

Looking for news? The Bongino Report brings you the top conservative and libertarian news stories of the day, aggregated in an easy to read format to assist the public in getting accurate information. bonginoreport.com

No comments:

Post a Comment