Friday, January 24, 2020

Show me your FRIENDS, I’ll show you your FUTURE - Video - Fortis Media

This is something I was taught at a much younger age, which went something like this: "Two things that will show who you are, and who you'll be: Who you associate with, and what you read." I suppose there is a lot that can be added to that, now that social media could be included with both of those things. But JJ McNown adds his commentary to that subject in this video, and it is excellent. Watch this!



You can see all of JJ McNown's videos on Fortis Media. Check it out, and subscribe! (I am promoting JJ's efforts as an unpaid supporter. No quid pro quo involved. Sorry, Rep. "Pencil neck" Schiff, nothing to see here, other than how Conservatives succeed in life, without the government interfering.)

No comments:

Post a Comment