Sunday, May 24, 2020

New York Post columnist slammed city shutdown in blistering op-ed ~ Fox News Video

From the video description on youtube.com:
New York Post columnist David Marcus called out the risks of keeping New York City locked-down.
Before I tell you more about the Tucker Carlson clip with David Marcus and his commentary in the New York Post, I want to show you what Dan Bongino had to say about the story:



Yes, I snuck in that clip from Dan Bongino Show Clips (It's a nice little tool for bloggers like me!)  The above show clip came from Episode 1255 of the Dan Bongino Show, which I of course posted a blog about a couple days ago. 

Well, I think you will have no confusion about where I stand on this issue.  I think most of us figured that to keep us safe, we'd just have to lockdown, shelter-in-place, for maybe a month to 6 weeks.  I don't think anyone of us really thought that the lockdown would be, "The New Normal" (a term I absolutely despise!!)  I am so glad that David Marcus got his commentary on the front page of the New York Post.  I am glad that Tucker Carlson is talking about it.  I am glad that I saw the fantastic commentary on the Dan Bongino Show a few days ago (see above).

Yes, there are acceptable practices right now to keep people safe: Those most vulnerable, especially those in nursing homes.  Of course, Governor Andrew Cuomo completely screwed that up in his state of New York.  Meanwhile, I am prevented from going to the nursing home to give my 100 year old dad a hug he needs and deserves.  Well, I live in Iowa, and Gov. Kim Reynolds is obviously doing things much better that Gov. Cuomo.  That I can tell you from my first hand experience.  My dad is still alive!

Now, back to Tucker's segment with David Marcus.  It just adds the fuel to the fire, that people really want these lockdowns ended, before cities like New York go down the tube. And before a great country like the United States ends up in the dustbins of history.

I know that most of us believe that President Donald Trump will lead America back to greatness.  But every day that is delayed just adds more layers of disaster, and eats away at that crust over the volcano.


No comments:

Post a Comment