Friday, May 29, 2020

The Obama Order That Changed Everything ~ Ep. 1261 ~ The Dan Bongino Show®

From the Dan Bongino Show's description of this episode on youtube.com/Bongino or in his Show Notes:
In this episode, I address the explosive Obama Executive Order which has escaped media scrutiny in the unmasking scandal. I also address the death of George Floyd and the rioting in Minneapolis. Finally, I discuss the media’s desperation to spin the Coronavirus tragedy in blue states.
Normally, this post would have been done just after seeing this episode. It didn't happen, though, this time. No, I didn't go out and do a fire pit, which would be one of my excellent excuses, which I'll be utilizing on a regular basis as Summer goes on. Unfortunately, though, I have health issues that are affected by the weather, especially when a low pressure system is going over. I know I'm not alone in that happening to many Seniors. Well, anyway, my focus was way off last night when it came to writing. After seeing this episode, and seeing the things on the news about the riots in my neighbor State of Minnesota, and having been to Minneapolis a few times, I shared in everyone's grief about what was happening there.

Like Dan, I was disgusted by what the police officers did in this situation. "The fight was over," as Dan explained in his first segment about the very horrifying incident where a person was tragically killed by a law enforcement officer, while the other three officers said nothing like, "Okay, sit him up, now, it's over!" So disgusting. But, as I was watching news last night, I was agreeing completely with Dan in regard to the rioting. What good could come out of doing the things they did? Burning things and looting won't bring back George Floyd. It won't change bad cops into good ones. It won't make Floyd's family happy, but in fact, intensify their sorrow and anguish. Okay, if you want to protest, you have the right and the freedom to do that. But protesting doesn't include the outright lawlessness. If you want to burn something, go make an effigy of a rogue cop. Burn that. Be my guest. But destruction of property and theft is the wrong way to get the point across. Many churches or places of worship will soon be open. Go pray for the man's family, and for all the law enforcement officers that will now have a more difficult job.

Being that the incidents in Minneapolis have been the primary story in this news cycle, I'll just close this post right here. I definitely want you to see this whole episode, and soak in what Dan tells you about Obama's Executive Order 12333. It's extremely important to have that information, especially when you start hearing about AG Barr assigning a U.S. Attorney for the DOJ to look into the "unmasking" and spying on Gen. Mike Flynn. Oh, yeah, somebody's bagels are going to be burning up. For sure.  Just don't miss seeing the rest of this episode for some more brilliant analysis and commentary. 



No comments:

Post a Comment