Friday, May 22, 2020

The Biden Bombshell ~ Ep. 1257 ~ The Dan Bongino Show®

From the Dan Bongino Show's description of this episode on youtube.com/Bongino or in his Show Notes:
In this episode I address the explosive Joe Biden tapes, which the media is ignoring. I also address the disturbing reason Barack Obama targeting General Flynn for destruction.

Well, the mainstream media FAKE NEWS guys can ignore the Joe Biden tapes all they want, but we're not going to, are we?! That was not a question. It was a conviction of the desire to do all we can to make sure people know about the real Quid Pro Quo Joe Biden before November 2020. As Dan expresses so eloquently, how can there be a hoax impeachment for President Trump, but somebody that would become President, if elected, was seriously involved in quid pro quo in order to get an investigation of Burisma stopped, where Biden's son apparently had a position on the board and got paid with no clue about the energy industry. As always, Dan smashed through the lamestream media and Demonicrat spin of what Joe Biden did.

Now, the other segment that I want to discuss the most, starts at 25:28.  I have been very fortunate, I've stayed locked down for the most part, have had no financial issues because I'm retired and live comfortably on my income (actually came out ahead when they sent me that $1,200 check), and I've stayed healthy.  But, this is the segment that made me sure that I wanted to discuss, because some people haven't been so lucky. 

There has been a toll on my life, as my 100 year old father is locked down in the nursing home.  He has Alzheimer's, but before all of this started, my two siblings and I were visiting him regularly.  We played a game called "Rummikub" with him, which really kept him pretty sharp.  Now, it has been almost 3 months since we've been able to be with him.  Unlike New York, our Governor Reynolds here in Iowa, has done an awesome job to keep the people in nursing homes very safe.  It's just that... Well, you know, we're praying that he will be able to recognize us, and that he is still alive.

But, see, there are a lot of things that this virus has been doing to our lives, and just about all of us have been affected in one or another!  I am so very glad that Dan talks about this from time to time, and I thought today's segment on it is very important to see.  So many people going through financial ruin, not able to get back to work, or run their businesses, where states have not allowed it.  And as Dan has been saying, as I have been writing, many of the states that are suffering the most are - ready for this? - controlled by the Demonicrat party.  And like Dan says, a lot of this is just because the President's opponents, the Demonicrats, want to hurt President Trump.  That is the saddest point of this all. 

And you know what?  I stand with Dan on this issue.  I'm not going to give the government my consent to destroy so many lives just so they can regain power.  Really, God forbid that ever happens again.  I think that Dan Bongino gives us the knowledge to know the kind of things that the Demonicrats are capable of doing, and not just their lust for power, but also to preserve Obama's legacy.  That's damn scary.

Just a footnote here, but it is important.  And makes me very, very happy!  Hallelujah!  I think President Donald Trump did something extremely important today, probably came out after Dan did this episode.  He expressed today that houses of worship ARE essential, and should open, and that if any governor doesn't allow it, he will override their decisions. 




Read these three stories that Dan references during the Show!

No comments:

Post a Comment