Thursday, May 28, 2020

Tech Tyrants Declare War on Trump ~ Ep. 1260 ~ The Dan Bongino Show®

From the Dan Bongino Show's description of this episode on youtube.com/Bongino or in his Show Notes:
In this episode, I address the troubling new developments in the tech tyrant’s war on conservatives and Donald Trump. I also address the infamous Russia “hack” of the DNC - did it really happen. Finally, I address Americans fighting back against the outrageous lockdowns.

As Dan always says, it was a totally loaded show today. Packed! Where do I even start? How about with the tech tyrant, Jack Dorsey and his accountability as Twitter CEO. He wrote in a tweet earlier today, and I did only partially quote his tweet, but will provide the link here, "Fact check: there is someone ultimately accountable for our actions as a company, and that’s me..." I will go no further in my comments here, other than to tell you, Jack, Dan says you have big problems now, daddio. Jack just opened up a Pandora's box doing what he did to "fact check" a tweet by @realDonaldTrump, our President. No, he didn't! Oh, yes, he DID!

Keeping in mind that the fact check on the President is not a freedom of speech issue, as Dan goes on to explain, but it is a free market issue. More than that, Twitter can no longer be labeled as a "social media platform," with the insertion of editing. They would now be a "publisher," meaning that they can be sued for defamation or libel.  By editing anyone, they are showing editorial review. Yes, that kind of opens up that Pandora's box a bit, but not as much as the other thing. The FEC (Federal Election Commission) regarding "in kind political donations." See, just a little problem there for Twitter. They only fact checked the President, who is also a candidate for President on the GOP ticket in 2020. If they aren't doing that to anyone else, then it would benefit who ever the Demonicrat candidate ends up being, if the trend continues.

Dan threw in some good humor in this episode, and you will get some good laughs. However, on a real serious side, Dan really got me on the Governor Cuomo (D-NY) order to put Covid-19 patients into nursing homes. Yeah, just ask Janice Dean of Fox News about how that worked out. It didn't end well at all!  But on the other hand, I have something to be very grateful of, here in Iowa.  I haven't been able to go see my dad, who is over 100 years old.  He is in a nursing home.  They are locked down, with stringent protocols for the employees there, and the residents.  He is safe for now, and I pray that when this is all over I can see him again!

That being said. enjoy the show, especially the MSNBC faceplant in a report from Wisconsin.  Hilarious!



No comments:

Post a Comment