Monday, May 11, 2020

Obama Knew, Everything ~ Ep. 1247 ~ The Dan Bongino Show®

From the Dan Bongino Show's description of this episode on youtube.com/Bongino or in his Show Notes:
In this episode I address the stunning new information about the alleged “Russian hack” of the DNC, and the troubling revelations about Obama’s role in the targeting of Mike Flynn.
It is so great to be starting another fantastic, wonderful week! I hope that everybody that could, got to spend time with their mothers, even if it was virtual, as in online, or even on the phone. My Mother passed away just over 4 years ago, but I thought about her a lot. And I pray for all of you that do have your mothers still with you, especially since those at nursing homes or more elderly are in much more danger with the Wuhan Virus Pandemic still upon us. Very special prayers and my deepest condolences go out to those that may have lost their mother, their father, or any other family and friends this year. That is with knowing that Covid-19 isn't the only thing that can cause illness or death. I'll leave it at that for now, since it has nothing to do with this Episode 1247.

So, even after I wrote the above intro, about remembering our moms, I'm still not sure where to start with my commentary on this episode. The problem is, it was all so good! All of the segments were excellent. But, I guess that maybe the place to start would be why Barack Obama has gone into panic mode.  Well, you would want to watch the complete episode, beginning to end, to put all the pieces together, that would explain why that would be.   Dan Bongino did touch on the Hillary email thing. Gosh, it got me to thinking, what if Hillary was giving Obama the "orders" to make sure that then-candidate Donald Trump needed to be stopped from winning, at all costs... Surely, that wasn't what was going on here, was it? Well, I'm just a dumb hick in flyover country, that watches all of the Bongino episodes, listens to Rush Limbaugh and a local guy by the name of Simon Conway, on the radio, so what do I know?

Yes, and I'm sure that the Demonicrats gave a big sigh of relief when President-elect Trump initially chose spineless Jeff Sessions to be his Attorney General... along with a huge cheer when Sessions then recused himself, and Mueller got appointed as the Special Prosecutor, or whatever the hell he was. Yep, no problems there, folks, just talk about Russian Collusion, and Gen. Flynn and President Trump being Russian infiltrators and traitors for the next 3 years, and try a failed impeachment. We'll keep them all quiet that way!

But then, William Barr became the Attorney General. "Rut-Roh," said the Demonicrats, "we've got a problem."

Yep, they sure did. And you will be seeing some things happening over the next few weeks that will blow your socks off. Trust me. But, if you don't, then go ahead and watch this episode NOW, because I know you will see it the way I am seeing it. I'm no psychic, definitely not a prophet, and I'm only slightly clairvoyant, which is only engaged because I have an ability to gather information, and formulate what may result. So, watch this, and you may find yourself with that ability, too.



SHOW NOTES for Episode 1247

No comments:

Post a Comment