Monday, December 28, 2020

The Hard Truth About the “Stimulus” Bill ~ Ep. 1422 ~ The Dan Bongino Show

From the Dan Bongino Show's description of this episode in his Show Notes (a.k.a. Newsletter!):
In this episode, I discuss the death (Note: I think Dan meant to write "depth") of the latest outrage from cancel culture, and the fall out from the signing of the “stimulus” bill.

Here we are, finally.  The last week of the year.  It won't be long before this year of 2020 is finally out the door.  We don't know, of course, what 2021 will bring us.  It could be better, or it could be worse.  I know, what a thought!  I had a lot of time to reflect on things over the last four days.  On the good side, I'm hoping that we can see an end to the Covid-19 pandemic, with the new vaccinations now available.  I also think and hope that Demonicrat governors that have hampered our economy, and have been keeping businesses closed down, will eventually see what a horrible thing that they've been doing to our freedom.

And then, there is the possibility that Joe Biden will actually be our President.  I have good reason to believe that he will be very ineffectual as our leader, being that he could be extremely compromised by the Chinese.  But even thinking about the fact that he may have many skeletons in the closets that we don't even know about... yet, but that somebody will know about.  Somebody like maybe Kamala Harris who would be Vice-President, who could have him by the short-hairs, and be able to get him to do whatever she wants done.  Man, you talk about somebody that would have a lot of quid pro quo issues, such as somebody coming to him and saying, "Well, if you do X,Y and Z, we'll keep the investigation of your son, Hunter, from going anywhere."   What could possibly go wrong?  Well, it may give the radical Leftists in Congress a lot more power, for one thing...

So, what does what I wrote about above have to do with Episode 1422 of the Dan Bongino show?  Actually, absolutely nothing.  I had all that extra time this weekend, without having to do my blog posts for the show, and thought a lot about many things that are currently happening, and how it will affect this country in our future.  And in this episode, Dan is talking about what the cancel culture is doing to this country.  Dan also has a awesome segment about the trillions of dollars of debt this country has, and the way to possibly solve that problem.  I am not an economics wonk, but I totally understood his reasoning, and I loved it!  

So, here you go, the newest episode by Dan, and a great start to another week!  

Because I know that Dan Bongino would prefer that I embed the Rumble.com video here, I am now doing that! It finally came to me how to do it, and I am very pleased, because it doesn't require me to use the JavaScript code to do it! So, when you are watching, you will not be seeing it via youtube.com again. Nope, not here. Ever!  No more screwtube embedded video here! Forevs! So, it's now RUMBLE all the way, Dan.  For Dan's show page on Rumble.com, click here.

Be sure to see the SHOW NOTES for Episode 1422 for related news stories.

Looking for news? The Bongino Report brings you the top conservative and libertarian news stories of the day, aggregated in an easy to read format to assist the public in getting accurate information.

No comments:

Post a Comment