Saturday, December 05, 2020

The Video That Shocked America ~ Ep. 1408 ~ The Dan Bongino Show

From the Dan Bongino Show's description of this episode in his Show Notes (a.k.a. Newsletter!):
In this episode, I discuss the stunning video out of Georgia that shocked America. I also discuss the shocking, newly declassified FBI text message that demands an explanation.

One of the things that Dan discussed in this episode is what he was getting for viewer feedback for his show that he receives on social media and emails.  Apparently, some of the viewers felt that he was being too sarcastic for a couple episodes, in shows he did following his chemotherapy treatments this week.  As a viewer giving Dan feedback, I do it right here in this blog.  So, Dan, if you're reading this, I enjoyed those shows very much!  I know what you mean by trying to keep your sense of humor through all of this.  We have to do what we can to not turn bitter or angry.  Keep the Lord Jesus in your heart, which I know you are doing.  And keep your sense of humor, it does help!

Now and then, I post these blogs over on my Fakebook page, and I've received some feedback, too, and it isn't always pleasant.  It is one thing when people disagree with what I am writing in this blog.  People aren't always going to agree with what the FACTS mean.  I get that.  But the problem is, too many of those people with their snarky comments about the election are obviously not watching the show.  I just don't get how they could see a Dan Bongino Show episode, showing that there is evidence of something seeming to be very wrong, and they turn around and say that there is nothing to see here.  Really?  I can see why Dan constantly brings that up, and I'm very glad that he does.

Hopefully, not only will you watch this important episode, but that you will also tell others about it.  Isn't it about time we start dispelling the absolute Demonicrat and Fake News media gaslighting myth that there is no evidence that election fraud problems could have changed the outcome of the election?  How do we explain the hundreds of affidavits from witnesses, under oath?  Like Dan tells us, those affidavits actually ARE evidence.  Watch this episode and tell others about it!

Because I know that Dan Bongino would prefer that I embed the Rumble.com video here, I am now doing that! It finally came to me how to do it, and I am very pleased, because it doesn't require me to use the JavaScript code to do it! So, when you are watching, you will not be seeing it via youtube.com again. Nope, not here. Ever!  No more "screwtube" embedded video here! Forevs! So, it's now RUMBLE all the way, Dan.  For Dan's show page on Rumble.com, click here.

Be sure to see the SHOW NOTES for Episode 1408 for related news stories.

Looking for news? The Bongino Report brings you the top conservative and libertarian news stories of the day, aggregated in an easy to read format to assist the public in getting accurate information.

No comments:

Post a Comment