Wednesday, December 16, 2020

The Real Story Behind What Soros Is Up To ~ Ep. 1416 ~ The Dan Bongino Show

From the Dan Bongino Show's description of this episode in his Show Notes (a.k.a. Newsletter!):
In this episode, I discuss the troubling new revelations about George Soros’ role in the transformation of American. I also discuss the latest court cases, which the media is ignoring, in the election 2020 malfeasance.

Before you begin watching this episode, I highly recommend reading the three John Solomon articles that are in Dan's Show Notes for this episode. Dan does a great job in explaining all of this, despite all of it's complications and intricacies.  However, I'll simplify it for you.  What Dan will tell you in this episode about George Soros (who by the way is not the secret identity of the "Grinch that Stole Christmas," but he does fit the description very well), and what his aims are in both U.S politics and international affairs.  

In the first segment about Soros, Dan sums up the people that Soros has funded to be elected to District Attorney positions.  Those people that run those prosecutor offices, who are supposed to get the criminals off of the streets, to protect We the People.  That's their ONE JOB!  But no, as you will find out, those elected District Attorneys, with Soros' financial assistance, are working hard to make our lives miserable.  Probably a good thing for the gun stores right now, just saying.  Dan will show you a special clip from Tucker Carlson Tonight, which illustrates the actual results of those actions, to reduce the penalties for people that should be locked up for life, and how it affects us ALL!

Don't worry, I'm not ignoring the segment Dan did on the election.  I'm with Dan... Joe... Dan's wife Paula... I'm not conceding the election, either.  Not today.  Probably not tomorrow.  Next week doesn't look good, either.  That makes 4 out of 4, and that ain't bad, either!  Oh, if you didn't get that, guess what?  You ain't watching The Dan Bongino Show on a P-1 level!  That's like, watching it every day, folks, like I do.  And believe me, I'm not looking for any recognition for that.  I'm just doing something that I enjoy, I've always loved politics.  And I enjoy the opportunity to share my thoughts with you.  

Which brings me to one more thing.  I continue to pray for our great President Donald Trump, Dan Bongino, Rush Limbaugh, our First Responders (police, firefighters, EMTs), and the many of you that go to work everyday despite the risk of catching the 'Rona.  I pray for all of us patriots out here that are hoping that people catch on to what we are letting you about, before it is too late.  Only if enough people are aware of what is being done to us, with the financial assistance from Billionaire George Soros, can we have a chance to put the breaks on that malfeasance.  We just saw the corruption of our democracy take place in Election 2020.  It's time that we shout it out. Even if you just share this post on your heavily censored Big Tech social media sites (this one should be okay, unlike yesterday), we have to get the word out.  

Because I know that Dan Bongino would prefer that I embed the Rumble.com video here, I am now doing that! It finally came to me how to do it, and I am very pleased, because it doesn't require me to use the JavaScript code to do it! So, when you are watching, you will not be seeing it via youtube.com again. Nope, not here. Ever!  No more screwtube embedded video here! Forevs! So, it's now RUMBLE all the way, Dan.  For Dan's show page on Rumble.com, click here.

Be sure to see the SHOW NOTES for Episode 1416 for related news stories.

Looking for news? The Bongino Report brings you the top conservative and libertarian news stories of the day, aggregated in an easy to read format to assist the public in getting accurate information.

No comments:

Post a Comment