Friday, December 18, 2020

The Scandal Of The Century ~ Ep. 1418 ~ The Dan Bongino Show

From the Dan Bongino Show's description of this episode in his Show Notes (a.k.a. Newsletter!):
In this episode, I discuss yesterday’s bombshell release of new texts about the plot to take down Trump.

 No, I know, I shouldn't be watching the Dan Bongino Show when I'm hungry, especially when an Omaha Steaks commercial break comes on.  I had to pause the video... and yes, I made an order on OmahaSteaks.com, with the BONGINO code in the search bar, then found I could get a military veteran 10% discount, and got the free shipping on this order.  I hope it is "as good as advertised" by Dan," right?  I'm so definitely looking forward to it!

Okay, maybe the above was just to express the fact that Dan had a whole lot of meat to deliver in this episode.  Don't ever forget the one main theme of the Demonicrat strategy that we see over and over again.  It is where the Demonicrats have a tendency to accuse Republicans of doing what they are actually doing.  There is no doubt in my mind remaining; the colluding that was being done was with Hillary and her husband Bill Clinton working on the Uranium One deal, with the Russians AND the Chinese!  And it appears now that the Biden Crime Family was working along side with the Clintons.  And guess who could be involved, as the missing Hillary emails might show?  

Yes, in this episode, we learn a whole lot of things that ties everything together.  Thank you, Dan, for the nice Christmas gift.  We, your audience, very much appreciate the information, even if is edgy, and maybe a little frightening at times.  What scares me, though, is that relatively very few of us now know about all of this.  That's why I do my best to encourage folks to watch The Dan Bongino Show, and read these corresponding posts.  

Being that I am not a mega-star-influencer on social media like Parler.com, I have very little reach into the political sphere.  This is where I have to make a little request of the people that are reading these posts, and watching the video episodes I embed of Dan's show.  Would you like to help to get this information out to others?  It is time that we stop the Deep State from doing what they've been doing to hurt President Trump, and this great country, and keep it from ever happening again.  There should be no official that is above the law.  Ever.  (Please note: If Joe Biden is inaugurated on January 20, 2021, that would be the end of any possibility of any of those that are responsible for the coup attempt to ever be put behind bars.)

PS:  I will let you all know how the Omaha Steaks order was in a future issue!

Because I know that Dan Bongino would prefer that I embed the Rumble.com video here, I am now doing that! It finally came to me how to do it, and I am very pleased, because it doesn't require me to use the JavaScript code to do it! So, when you are watching, you will not be seeing it via youtube.com again. Nope, not here. Ever!  No more screwtube embedded video here! Forevs! So, it's now RUMBLE all the way, Dan.  For Dan's show page on Rumble.com, click here.

Be sure to see the SHOW NOTES for Episode 1418 for related news stories.

Looking for news? The Bongino Report brings you the top conservative and libertarian news stories of the day, aggregated in an easy to read format to assist the public in getting accurate information.

No comments:

Post a Comment