Wednesday, December 09, 2020

Chinese espionage hits home | Richard Grenell

Former Acting Director of National Intelligence (DNI) Richard Grenell has some very serious information about a Congressman who is on the Intelligence Committee of the House of Representatives, and how he may have been compromised by a Chinese agent, Christine Fang.  

It is kind of odd how all of this is now coming out.  Oh, believe me, I knew about this possible threat on our national security well before the election.  I had to post this video from Newsmax, which I found soon after I saw Dan Bongino's Episode 1410.  Believe me, the more information you gather, the more all of this makes sense, including our 2020 election.  It will be very sad for America if we allow the Manchurian candidate, Joe Biden, to run this country, at Beijing's will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment