Monday, August 03, 2020

The Media Wants to go Back to the Dark Ages ~ Ep. 1309 ~ The Dan Bongino Show®

From the Dan Bongino Show's description of this episode on youtube.com/Bongino or in his Show Notes:
In this episode, I address the ongoing suppression of science in an effort to advance liberal coronavirus narratives. We are entering a troubling new era of anti-science because of the media and the left. I also address a media report showing the profound troubles with mass mail-in voting.

This was the kind of episode that Dan Bongino gives us that drives me to keep on working, and definitely, to share his videos of his shows. I was very stoked after seeing this show today (only a few days late). 

One of the main segments was about mail in voting, and what a mess that would be.  There was an experiment done by a TV station news reporter that will open you eyes as to why mail in voting could end up in chaos. To quote a youtube commenter on the video, "Vote by mail is just another way for the democrats to cheat."  Yes, it is exactly that.  Not to mention, all the court fights to overturn laws that require valid ID to vote.  Make no mistake, election fraud does take place, as Dan will provide the receipts (evidence).

And then, the unexpected occurred during the show, something most of us know about by now:  Dan announced that Herman Cain passed away.  Yes, Dan's reaction was exactly the same as mine when I found out last Thursday, July 30, that Herman had died of complications from Covid-19.  As Dan mentions, he had met Herman Cain on a trip over to Israel.  I was also lucky enough to meet Herman at a private meet-and-greet with about 30-40 other Conservative Republican folks here in my area, on April 19, 2011.  Yes, as Dan says, he was a really good guy.  He had a fantastic sense of humor.  I am sure many of you have had a lot of chances to see him on Fox News on many occasions.  Herman was a "for real" guy. There was no doubt that I wanted him to be our Republican candidate for the 2012 election.  He definitely was much better than who we ended up with to be the GOP nominee! 

It's just my opinion, but I do believe that what Herman was accused of that made him drop out of the race in December of 2011, did not happen.  We probably could guess who funded - I mean "found" - the women that accused Mr. Cain.  I think that the Obama officials knew that Herman Cain could beat Barack Obama in 2012.  Yeah.  Those guys, the ones that lied about Benghazi, spied on the Trump campaign (Spygate), along with the "Fast and Furious" operation and many other scandals.

Now, back to the show.  I had to watch a few parts again, to make sure my brain was embedded with the information I received in this episode.  There was definitely a segment that was very relative to the title of this episode, "The Media Wants to go Back to the Dark Ages." Dan had it perfectly correct.  He nailed it.  Some of us will take the time to examine the data and make our own conclusions (right or wrong). We just don't need the media to make our decisions for us. 

There is more.  Much more that you should be sure to see.  If the block about some teacher's unions not wanting to open schools back up doesn't get you... Well, it should, if you're a serious thinker.   But, in a way, I'm kind of pleased, as they are showing their true colors, regarding how much they care for the students.  No, like Dan, I know that most teachers are the greatest.  It is the unions that aren't so much.  And that will be to the detriment of teachers, possibly, because parents WILL find alternatives to educate their children, such as with homeschooling, charter schools, and private schools.  So, for the teachers, I stand with you all, but you may have to tell your unions to let you do your thing, and teach!

Please enjoy the episode!  I never know when this privilege to share Dan Bongino Show episodes with you will end.  I hope, NEVER!



Be sure to see the

Looking for news? The Bongino Report brings you the top conservative and libertarian news stories of the day, aggregated in an easy to read format to assist the public in getting accurate information. 


johnny2k with Herman Cain, April 19, 2011

Herman Cain, R.I.P
December 13, 1945 to July 30, 2020 

No comments:

Post a Comment