Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Did America Commit Obamacide?

Let me ask you a question: Am I way out of line to wonder if America voted for Obamacide of our freedom? You decide.
The most important thing to remember, too, is that we have to continue with PEACEFUL dissent and resistance. It would only take one nutcase that does something stupid, giving the government the excuse to crack down, and possibly suspend some of our rights, starting with the 1st and 2nd Amendments. We must focus on changing what has happened – at the ballot box.

Only if we realize and remember what is at stake – OUR LIBERTY – can we stay perseverant and resilient, and win in the end.
By John Kubicek

April 6, 2010

I meant to write here last week, but had several situations to deal with: 1) Computer problems, 2) Health issues, 3) Doing my taxes, and 4) filling out my Census form. I had no free days last week. But, I did have a whole lot of time to think about things while waiting for my computer to upload and install updates.

While I was able to eventually fix my computer problems by Wednesday, I then dealt with my health issues. Believe me, fibromyalgia can be a real pain. Maybe the “FM attack” came on the strongest when I did my tax “returns,” and found out that I wouldn’t get enough of a return to buy the new computer I desperately need. By the time I filled out my census form, I was contemplating just putting down “zero” for the number of residents in my household… I wasn’t sure if I’d survive, as bad as I was feeling.

There was a wonderful silver lining to my multiple obstacles last week. Though I wasn’t able to get a column written for BOA, I was finally able to accomplish a few other elements of my agenda. Once I had those computer problems resolved, the taxes done, and that census form sent in, I got into the intelligence gathering mode, and posted a few of the video segments that I caught onto my youtube channel… despite the pain I was in.

Last week didn’t start out well to begin with, considering that the President signed the health care bill on Tuesday. All I could think of was how bad the effects would be considering my budget. And because of that, it wouldn’t be that difficult for them to pass (ram through) something like cap and trade, which would raise our energy costs up. How could I afford that?

But it got worse this week. Not just for me, but for America. Yesterday, the New York Times reported that “Obama Limits When U.S. Would Use Nuclear Arms.” In my humble opinion, it seems that policy just sold our national defense down the river.

Okay, now I am sure you are wondering when I am going to get to the subject of this column. I’ll do that right now. First, though, you need to understand that the title to this is posed as a question. There’s a solid reason for that. I didn’t want to make it an affirmative statement, because I don’t have firm answer yet.


READ FULL STORY at Breakdown of America

Bookmark and Share

Be sure to check out johnny2k's Tea Party Gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment