Friday, January 29, 2010

"The Star-Spangled Banner" with the Boston Pops... and Ayla Brown

I was alerted to this video in an email from my wonderful (biological) sister, and Sister in Christ, Mary Jen. She said in the email, "To my patriotic brother…this is probably the BEST version of Star Spangled Banner. Hope you enjoy it." Yes, Mary Jen, I enjoyed this very much! If it hadn't been for the miraculous Scott Brown victory in Massachusetts for Ted Kennedy's Senate seat, I wouldn't have had a clue who Ayla Brown was. But, now maybe, we'll all know. And I bet you could say the same thing. Well, at least if you saw Scott Brown's victory speech last week.
April 24, 2008 - Ayla Brown - "The Star-Spangled Banner" with the Boston Pops Ayla sings "The Star-Spangled Banner" at Boston's Fourth of July celebration accompanied by the Boston Pops (originally aired 07/04/06).
Video provided by yutoobe
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment